vendredi, mai 27, 2005

the degree of expose

It's really amazing for myself. In my imagination, the first post must be begun in the midnight, while there's no sound, no more images, and with all the people falling into sweet sleep. Then inspiration wakes up, aspiring my deep soul, discovering the true myself and the delight goes out to let beautiful words show up through every knot of the keyboard. What accompanys me is the echos from the invisible, faint but firm, directing the correct way for releasing all the passions. I would recite every note from the violin concerto of Tschaikowski and Sibelius; therefore, I will complete my first post on blog without any stop. I am going to tell you that why I set up my blog. How a lazy person as me will do so, and what a person with strong sense of security like me want to expose myself to all over the world. I'm thinking to prepare an excellent paragraph to tell how astnoished that I was touched by my own words. Not only is it the first time that I experience the magic power of my words and that I seem to return to myself two years ago, who regards studying is the most foutunate and is eager to achieve the wonderful land of research. The true story seems still to be hidden......Nothing happens at last!

C'est la vie. Elle est toujours loin de nos beaux rêves. Qu'est-ce que la realité? Je suis dans le bureau, avec beaucoup de collègues et plein de bruits. J'écoute Tschaikowski aussi, mais tout le monde se reveille et travaille. C'est un beau jour, sans pluie. Peut-etre qu'à la fin de la semaine, on pourra être content. J'ai un peu sommeil et je suis peu faitguée. C'est normal a cause du travail et ça brise mon coeur. c'est ce a quoi ressemble ma première écriture, sans reflexion ni passion. L'institut fonctionne comme une grande machine, et soudainement, elle apparaît comme un monstre devant mes yeux. J'ai peur que ce monstre veuille détruire et mettre a néant toutes les bonnes choses.
Mais, combien même, rien n'a lieu....
沒有香煙裊裊,琴音飄飄;不是凌晨零點,沒有零度冰凍,更無沸騰的黑咖啡。寫作究竟應該在哪個時點,哪個溫度,哪個空間,哪個顏色?是月明星稀或陽光普照,黑色或彩色,零度或一百,冥想或現實......我完成了第一篇,卻跳脫了預設的時間與空間,這是對的嗎?由自己打破自己創建的神話;這像是自殺嗎?親手窒息心理那段最初的夢想。整篇全是廢言,然我仍可自我安慰:我以文字輔以意識流手法,拍攝了第一部關於我的紀錄片,冗長無趣是其特色,載浮載沉呼之欲出,也許,生命應該浪費在美好的事物上,然而生命的本質卻不是美好!

Aucun commentaire: